~The Illuminated Word Project~
a project to take scripture and express it through photography

This is a blog circle of seven other photographers and I. Our monthly goal is to find a scripture during our personal studies that resonates with us at this moment in time, create or capture an image that we feel fits that scripture, and then to share it.

Make sure to follow the links to the next photographer in the circle, until you have visited all of us. I hope you enjoy and find a little extra spiritual light to help you on your own life's journey.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

September - Waters Fail Not

"And the Lord shall guide thee continually,
and satisfy thy soul in drought,
and make fat thy bones,
and thou shalt be like a watered garden,
and like a spring of water,
whose waters fail not."
Isaiah 58:11


To continue on in the circle please visit

I love this scripture simply because I want my life to reflect that of a spiritually watered garden, lush, green, beautiful, a place I want to be, where others want to be.  I want to have the kind of faith that is strong and flowing, like waters that never fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment