~The Illuminated Word Project~
a project to take scripture and express it through photography

This is a blog circle of seven other photographers and I. Our monthly goal is to find a scripture during our personal studies that resonates with us at this moment in time, create or capture an image that we feel fits that scripture, and then to share it.

Make sure to follow the links to the next photographer in the circle, until you have visited all of us. I hope you enjoy and find a little extra spiritual light to help you on your own life's journey.

Monday, August 27, 2012

July - Love

"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; 
and everyone that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God."
1 John 4:7
This month I could not help but post about love.  I got married last Friday to a wonderful man, who has put the love of God first in his life, and makes it a priority in our home where our children (6 combined!) can learn of His love.  I am grateful for a Father in Heaven who loves me and has given me such wonderful blessings!  I am grateful to be able to share that love with those who surround me. 
 Love is a little piece of heaven on earth.  :)

To continue on in the circle please visit

6 comments:

  1. YAY, just I had hoped... a post about the man love of your life and the little heart attack shock you gave me a week ago lol.

    So happy for you Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you! What a blessing to have a Godly leader in your home !!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!!!! How great! So dang happy for you and your new beginning. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you and David and the family. I know you both will be a blessing in the lives of your combined family. We love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely wonderful! What a beautiful blessing for your family!

    ReplyDelete